On March 26th at her Ojai, California ranch, Reese Witherspoon followed her two children, Ava and Deacon, down the aisle on her father’s arm to meet her loving groom, talent agent Jim Toth atop a bed of fragrant lavender. The foursome looked stunning, with Jim and Deacon in dapper gray suits by Rag & Bone and Reese and Ava in soft blush gowns which were custom made by Monique Lhuillier. The ceremony was set to the strum of a bluegrass band that played the traditional bridal march in addition to twangier tunes such as “Tennessee Waltz” and “Keep on the Sunny Side of Life.”
The reception, planned by Yifat Oren, was described by a guest to be “down-to-earth and beautiful.” From the wooden farm tables topped with cream runners and wildflowers to the flickering glow of candles in mason jars, there was plenty of country charm to be found. The menu included down-on-the-farm favorites as well as Orange Mint Juleps, which gave a nod to local Ojai citrus and Reese’s Southern roots. Keeping in line with the down-home feel, dessert included s’mores and late night snacks included pizza and grilled cheese.
Though plenty of a-listers were present, Reese and Jim’s celebration remained simple and sweet without the fussiness that is soften a trademark of Hollywood weddings.
- Reese Witherspoon’s blush Monique Lhuillier wedding dress revealed (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Reese Witherspoon’s Pink Wedding Dress! (news.instyle.com)
- “Reese Witherspoon & Jim Toth Wedding Photo Album (People Cover)” and related posts (bumpshack.com)
- Reese Witherspoon: Wedding Photos! (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Reese Witherspoon Had A ‘Non-Traditional’ Wedding Dress (wycd.radio.com)